|Handle:||https://hdl.handle.net/21.11129/0000-000E-5991-A (persistent URL to this page)|
LX-Suite is a freely available online service for the shallow processing of Portuguese. It was developed and is maintained by the NLX-Natural Language and Speech Group at the University of Lisbon, Department of Informatics.
LX-Suite is composed by a set of shallow processing tools:
- LX Sentence Splitter, for marking paragraph and sentence boundaries;
- LX-Tokenizer, for segmenting the text into tokens;
- LX-Tagger, for part-of-speech tagging;
- LX-Featurizer (nominal), for assigning inflection feature values to words from the nominal categories;
- LX-Lemmatizer (nominal), for assigning a lemma to words from the nominal categories;
- LX-Lemmatizer and Featurizer (verbal), for assigning a lemma and inflection feature values to verbs.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following: